From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 16:54:24 -0400
The ASPCA is coordinating the animal rescues in NYC.

Our vet has been switched to Tuesday because then he can also be overnight
there.

He was very happy to know that Fuzztek shelter ( a responsible and
licensed NJ ferret shelter of long standing ) has geared up to take up to
70 ferrets, and will be passing that info to the vet coordinators ASAP.
The ASPCA in NYC already knew that Fuzztek is reliable and available, but
if the chain of communication breaks down at all this repeat of that
information will help.

If you have wanted to give to help the animal rescues in NYC.  I suspect
that you can contact your local chapters of the ASPCA or the national
office and ask there about directing such contributions rather than
interrupting people who already have their hands full.