From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 01:28:25 EDT
Hi,
After leaving Spokane, WA at 4:45pm and getting to Davis County animals
control and 6am sleeping until 7:30 and then Loading, health checking,
giving sub-q fluids and vitamins, ect... ect.. ect..  We got on the road
with 40 ferrets.  8 with adrenal, 3 very sick, dehydrated, old kids and
many of the others also with health problems of one kind or another.  (I
took the worse off and single ferrets) We had 19 crates in the cab of our
dodge ram quad cab, and 9 larger crates in the bed and at 11:30 am
starting back to Spokane, stops every 1hr to 1/2 hr to check on fuzzies
give fluids ect.  All went fine we just got in and still are unloading
but thought I would give a super quick run down of what me and my little
sister Serena got here and done.  I will write more tomorrow on how
everyone is doing but with one hour of sleep and 24+ hours of driving I
am kind of ...well, Sleepy and must tend to the kids!

Thanks
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County