From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:17:55 -0400
Hi folks!!

Been nutty here, but I think that is everywhere.

If you live in the area, and like Cedar Point, would you be willing to give
up a weekend in October to help run food stands to raise money for the
shelter?  I need at least 16 people willing to work, and if we get more
people, we can work shifts at a couple of stands, and if we work shifts,
whoever isn't working the stand can go play.

Cedar Point will donate a percentage of the gross sales, minus shortages,
and inventory gone missing.  That can add up, maybe to enough to have a
good base where we may be able to get a matching grant for a building, if
not, maybe enough for a copier so I can stop paying Kinko's and other copy
places to copy our handouts.

Please, let me know if you can help, and I will be happy to put you on the
team, and which weekend in October you can donate.

Thanks, hug the fur angels, and say prayers for all of our service men and
women, and for all the families that have lost someone, or are waiting to
hear.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Rescue*Rehab*Educate*Adopt