Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:18:25 EDT
As some of you know, I make ferret art as one of my hobbies.  Each piece
is unique and leaves one with a different feeling.

I have 16 porcelain figures-each a little different-a a little girl about
to take her baby doll for a ride in her carriage with a stuffed ferret at
her feet.  I have taken an original porcelain piece and taken hours with
each work, carefully resculpting it and repainting it in pastels.  It is
3 dimensional, and about 3 inches by 3 inches.  Maybe I am prejudiced, but
I just love them.  They have taken me several months to complete.

For $50 sent to SOS as a donation for the Utah ferrets, I will send you
one of the porcelain sculptures.  A gift for a gift.

Send $50 to Judith White at 1236 Belfield Ave., Drexel Hill PA 19026-4211
Check should be written to Support Our Shelters.

This is tax deductible, yes?

Write to Judith to let her know this is for the Utah ferrets and for my
offer by e-mail first, in case more than one person would like a small
gift of ferret art.

Lisette