From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:42:35 -0700
Received quite a few responses from my post yesterday about the need for
a national ferret transport network.  Maybe people are finally seeing
that there really is a need for such a program.  Imagine how much faster
we could have reacted for the Utah Ferrets if this system was already in
place.  In the coming days, I will be going through the messages and
contacting interested parties....but please bare with me!!  It is a
difficult time for many right now-and while I am trying to stay focused
and concentrate on the things I need to do, the simple fact remains that
my son is a United States Marine stationed outside Washington DC.  His
unit responded to the Pentagon and he is there now.  I have heard from him
once in the last 3 days-needless to say, I am somewhat distracted!
BUT....I will work on this and get back to everyone who responded!  I
appreciate your patience!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and
natural tyrants, sure of themselves, strong in their own
opinions, never doubting anything." Clarence Darrow