From:
Terri Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 22:37:56 -0400
I know a lot of you have futons instead of sofas but are they comfortable
for everyday sitting & TV watching?  Right now the ferrets don't play in
the den - they have their own ferret-proofed bedroom - but I would like
to change that.  I also have a German Shepherd who stays in the house &
thought the futon would be great because of the washable cover.  I know
it would be better with the ferrets.  Any opinions or suggestions?  We
need to replace the sofa and I'm undecided which way to go.

Thanks,
Terri