Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 21:46:53 EDT
I've talked with Jen & she's doing everything she can to get the ferts
released.

A.C. is holding them in a shed type place with no ch/a.It's above 100
during the day,freezing at night.She's losing ferts as they won't release
them.Today,they wouldn't let her in to do anything for them.

What we need to do is get the media from everywhere onto this.The olympics
are going to be held there for petes sake.Make them look bad.

Jen has an atty that is going to go for a release of the ferts.She needs
money to pay for filing fees,while the law suit proceeds.She also needs to
find another place to have a shelter as they have distroyed hers.

She's sending the ferts to other homes as soon as they are released.I'm
taking some as well as Ferreteyes20.

Come on folks,please donate for the fuzzies release.Jen takes in over a
1000 ferts a yr.What will happen to all those babies if she's not
there?She's still getting calls about folks surrendering ferts.

Call Davis Co Animal Control.Tell them how wrong they are.Jen is a 501c
registered shelter with that county.She did nothing wrong other than to
make someone mad?

That #801-444-2200 ask for Deanne Hymm

Anyone wishing to donate to Jen can send it to her as she dosen't have
paypal.I overnighted mine.Her addy is Ferrets & Repetile Sanc.  POB 1405,
Layton,Utah. 84041.  She could use any amount.She is getting rid of all
ferts til all this is over.They are not ADV & haven't been exposed to ECE.

Dooks,
Sandi Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter