From:
PackRatsRattery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:47:45 -0400
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on the ferret digest list for about a month now and I
figured I'd "uncloak" myself for a few minutes!  I am owned by 3 ferrets --
Chloe a 10 month old albino female, Sierra a 1 and 1/2 year old light sable
female, and Keegan a 1 and 1/2 year old dark sable male.  We live in NH.

I will be attending FerretStock II with Chloe.  It's been lots of fun
reading the list!  I am learning lots!  I am also owned by one mouse
names Splotch and 30 rats!

I have a question: what other types of food can I feed my ferrets
besides their normal food?

Thanks!

Jess