From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 13:58:14 EDT
Hey everyone.  I thought I'd let you know what's going on with the request
to translate FFD into Hebrew.

One of my editors just e-mailed me to let me know that they forwarded
Matan's request to their International Rights Department.  I have NO idea
what the heck that means.  But at least, it was acknowledged and processed
along.  I also have no idea if I'll be informed of the progress.  It was
like pulling teeth just to get that single sentence out of them.  I doubt
they'll invest in such a translation, but I would definitely buy my book
in Hebrew just for the fun of it.  I'm also trying to find out if it's in
any other languages.  If anyone has seen it printed in anything other than
English, please let me know.  Thanks!

Kim Schilling