From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:14:02 -0600
>From:    Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: It's been a long, strange ride...

>God, I'm glad to be back. :)
>
> --Jess & Murphy   8:><:B

It is great that you are back among the ferret owned.  A few things have
changed in the five years you've been gone.  May I suggest that you
check out The Ferret Store, http://theferretstore.com, and look for Kim
Schilling's new book "Ferrets for Dummies"  It's the best ferret book out
so far.  While you are there, look at the new foods for ferrets that they
have.  Welcome and best of luck to you and Murphy.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you've ever heckled during a eulogy.