From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:33:13 -0400
I know there is the Christmas Giving Tree for special Shelter Ferrets.
I would like to know if there is a place for shelters to list the items
that are needed to benefit all the ferrets living there?  Here is a list
of things that we are in desperate need of if anyone would like to
brighten Christmas for all the kids here.  Due to overwhelming vet bills
we have just not had the funds to provide all the extras that our shelter
kids would like to have.

Tunnels and tubes (we are all out)
Ferretvite
Ferretone
Cool Ferret or Marshall's Electrolyte Hydration concentrate.
Nupro
Wheat Germ Oil
Monetary donations to vet
Gift Certificates from the Ferret Store

If anyone is interested is helping please feel free to contact me at
[log in to unmask] You can see pictures of all of our kids and get up to
date information at www.furrylogic.org/widgets