Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:17:13 +0100
Hi All,

You should have seen the horrified look on my face when I realised I had
given you all a porn site address instead of the UK Insurance site!!!  I
apologise unreservedly for any offence given and thank you to Sherry for
bringing it to our attention.  I am SO embarrassed the office is now a
radiant red from the glow on my face.

To owners of both ferrets and gnats, have you tried fly paper?  It looks
awful but it is totally safe for the fuzzbutts if you can ignore the
struggling insects.

To Myrna: Fab story and it really made me smile.  However, a gentle
warning about foam and huge apologies if you already know this but it can
be very dangerous for ferrets.  If they eat it, it can cause a blockage
along with everything else they seem to love rubber, plastic, cork .  The
list goes on!!!

Also following the posting by Anon the other day on Ferret X: I have to
congratulate all those FMLer s that posted yesterday for their compassion,
thoughts and yes, even anger.  I personally didn t respond because I knew
it would blow up and didn t want to get in the midst of a flame war (guess
I ve done it now anyway <g>).  However, well done to all those who
suggested a shelter.  I figured it was the only way but didn t want to put
more grief on those angels that run them.  Anon if you re still reading,
all I can say without putting more hate into the world get your ferret (s)
to a shelter and I am more sorry than I can say for both you and your
animals.

OK, guess it s gonna kick off now but nevertheless, had to put in my 2
pennies worth.

Love and peace to all there just ain t enough in the world.

Susan