From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:22:52 EDT
i gave the wrong number out for the Howl A Ween event at Petsmart in Las
Vegas on Sat from 1-3. The correct number is 938-5880.

There will be prizes for all pets that attend.  Hope you can come out and
join us!

On Sat. morning I was involved in a small auto accident.  There is damage
to my SUV and to myself.  A day after the wreck I couldn't move.  The doc
said I have siatic nerve damage.  I'm out of work for a few days and going
in for treatments.  It really hurts badly and taking care of the ferrets
is kinda rough.

rt on Friday and Saturday no matter what, I may need a ride because I'm
not suppose to drive.  but if I have to I will.  We need to adopt some
ferrets out and raise some money on Saturday.  Please if you can help
either or both days let me know.  We need some goodies for the bake sale
on Saturday also, so if you can bake and willing to do so contact me
please.  Well things have been going ok, still not sure if I have to move
in November, I really hope not!

going to keep this short, meds are kicking in, LOL.
Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nv.