Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:58:25 +0100
Hi All,

I've had a really difficult time trying to find someone to insure the
furkids in the UK and it seems I'm not alone.  However, I finally found
Exotic Direct (thru my vets) who seem to be wonderful.  #11.05 to insure
my three per month which is pretty good.

If you're interested, their web-site is www.exoticdirect.com and tel.
no. 01444 482 946.  I asked the lady I insured with if it was okay to
post their details and warned she'd have an influx.  (Shame I can't get
commission! ;-D )

Re: Tally's digging - I ferret-proofed the kitchen last weekend to a
degree where I still have to keep an ear out for them (the famous silence
that makes me run!) but seems to be doing the job.  Tally seems a lot
happier and the others enjoy it too.  Next stop - ferret proofing the
washing machine so they can't dive in beside it and the cupboard (they
can't get in the actual machine of course - not without screwdrivers but
I put nothing past my lot!).  That one really has me scratching my head
and looking like the champion dunce I can be.  Any suggestions as always,
very gratefully received.

Hope all are well,
Luv and dooks, Susan