From:
K Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:30:41 -0400
Hi--

We're ferret loving people with 23 ferrets.  We have a dog who hates all
dogs and a husband severely allergic to cats.

We're located in Worthington, the far north end of Columbus, OH, just
south of Delaware.  There is no access to public transportation in this
area.

We're looking for a single person or couple, no kids, no cats, no dogs,
who would like to share household expenses.  Visiting kids okay
occassionally, but we're not set up for kids anymore.  Can't smoke in the
house due ot some of my weird health problems.  We're sci fi fans and
attend a few cons each year.  When we have the money we go to the
occassional concert, free concerts at street fairs.  We're easy going.
We're comfortably cluttered, but scour everything real good once a week
or so, and start over with the mess.  LOL!

Think you'd like to live somewhere where the ferrets are welcome and split
expenses email me for details.

Your bedroom will be the master bedroom.  Comfortably large.  House has
only 1 bathroom, so you gotta share.  Kitchen is bigger than a galley, but
has no counter space.  We have a big kitchen table.  Living room is small
and we have no real furniture to speak of, but lots of chairs.  Nice deck
and fenced back yard.  Basement is unfinished, but we have a small pool
table and dart board.

Kathy Gallagher