From:
Dale Mathurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 05:51:53 -0400
Update on tank: Every one is still getting along.  One minor skirmish very
half hearted.  Yesterday Tank decided that my blowdryer did not belong on
the floor.  He picked it up an put it the closet.  He has since decided
that the bathroom rugs don't belong on the floor either.He is an ankle
licker.  no bite just lick..  since I have a lick-lick-bite female it
causes a reaction on the second lick.  It will be interesting to see how
the develop.

Gen.