From:
Dale Mathurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:45:28 -0400
Well I brought Tank home.  He is a big boy.  Bigger than any of my other
crew.  He is very easy going and patient.  Of course he tested negative.
The home coming went great.  My guys were to busy checking out the care
packages that Jackie sent with him to fuss with him too much.

After a while, they took notice.  It looked like 'follow the leader'.  My
alpha female(Flynn) tried to harass him but he just pushed her away.  She
gave up.  The rest tried a little too but no screaming or fighting.  They
are all in their cage getting along.  It will be interesting to see who he
pairs up with.

I want to thank all of the people who organized this rescue for my sweet
big boy, And especially Jackie for all her instruction and self sacrifice
in getting these guys healthy.

Gen.
mom to Flynn, Squeaky, Tiki, Bat girl(Blondie) and TANK.

Ps.  there are still a lot of ferrets left that need forever homes and
stuff need by the shelters.