From:
pat de rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:22:57 -0700
Hi all,

Prayers & condolences for the sick or lost little ones and to those at
the Bridge.

Sparky seems to have a stiff neck.....has anyone ever experienced
something like this?

When looking at her, her head and upper neck seem to be tilting to the
left.  We just noticed it tonight.

Her appetite is good and she was playing and dooking at supper.  She was a
bit subdued though.  We did not feel anything strange in the area and she
did not seem to be in pain.

Yesterday we cleaned her ears (not a favorite activity for her!) and she
was also having trouble adjusting to her winter sleep sack - seems she
couldn't get comfortable and have her nose in on everything.  So I am
thinking it could be one or both of these.  In addition, she was
*extremely* playful yesterday, running and bouncing all over the place.

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions are much appreciated!!!

Sincerely,
Pat & Sparky the ferret & Honey the bunny
[log in to unmask] (work)

=====
God Bless America