From:
"Debbie G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:32:45 -0400
Would like to learn more about this hairball versus wheezing, coughing and
so forth.

Can anyone be more specific on how long this happens for, how long the
wheezing is present and so forth.  Why I ask is one of ours on occassions
has made some weird noises from the mouth, but we don't know if they are
coughing, hacking, gagging, or what is going on.  It is hard to descibe
what they are doing.  So one issue is the ferret coughing, hacking,
gagging or what are they doing.

Debbie