From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:30:17 EDT
New Ferrets for Adoption in Las Vegas. Please visit my website at
www.younameitcatering.com/ferrets.htm

I have listed some of the Las Vegas Ferrets that I have had the personal
joy of spending time with this weekend.  CJ at the 24k ferret shelter
called me on Saturday and shared a crazy story.  She received a phone call
about a home that needed a "ferret rescue".  When she got there, she found
5 ferrets, gerbils, snakes, lots of birds, Tarantula Spiders, A Bunny, A
Chinchilla, Turtles and several other exotics.  Amongst them was even a
dove!  Well, of course CJ could not just take the ferrets.  She took all
these critters to the vet clinic at Petsmart on Craig & Martin L.  King.
Many were in bad shape.  She got them in there and they are all receiving
treatment.  I will have a page with PICS of this episode soon.  Bless her
heart taking that all on huh?  Anyway, Again-if you live in the Las Vegas
Area: Please stop by Petsmart and look into adopting a pet Friday or
Saturday, OR you can volunteer to help in adoptions.  Be sure to visit my
site and see some of the fuzzies for adoption.

Thanks,
Lori
Hocus, Pocus, Charm, Magic, Merlin, Drako & Wolf