From:
"gourmetcatering.com-sheri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 05:21:47 -0700
to the person who wrote:
>We are currently in the middle of the yearly invasion of the ladybugs.
>They are literally swarming the house, with thousands massing on my
>doors and windows.

Do you know there are people who have to BUY ladybugs?????  I'd go into
business if I were you - grab some Chinese to go cartons, shovel them in,
make a label and SELL them!

I'm jealous, my garden is dying here!  Heck, if you don't want to sell
them can you just send me a few hundred...