From:
Richard G Ardern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:47:53 +1200
I have a ferret that has been handed in to me that needs another home.
She was handed in two weeks into season, so she was put to a dry buck
(Hopefully dry 13 tries with no luck).  So she is 2 weeks into false
pregnancy.

She needs a home soon.  I am a student who has a problem getting rid of
the rescues and rehomes.  I have 2 of my own, 1 who is looking for the
"right" home (right where he is probably), and poor little Fluffy Buffy.
Fluffy Buffy is about 4 years old and eating like a horse, Obviously not
speyed yet, sable, doe (again obviously)

We are situated in the South Island and can deliver to the right home
(Subject to approval), or the North Island in november sometime.  Needs
to go to a ferret knowlegeable home, as is not entirly suitable as a
first ferret (escape artist).

Any New Zealanders out there???????????, Other than Meghan + David,
Collen, Gill, and myself.  Want another ferret????  She is a nonbiter
with 2 problems (Escapes and needs speying).  She does not like me, and
I do not have the spare $80 NZ dollars to get her speyed.  I take in
rescues and rehomes to pass on after correction of problems to new homes
for the cost of the vet bills (I wish).

If she is pregant rather than false I am in Huge problems as I HAVE to
work at the other end of the country when she is due.  Shifting her is
not a good idea so closer to term I know.

To all ferret shelters and people : There is always room for another
ferret that is in trouble

To all ferret owners: "Just one more Ferret" is quite acceptable no
matter how many times you say it.

Richard Ardern