Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:50:51 -0700
Dear Julia,

You won't get any scowling from me.  I can imagine your frustration.
Perhaps he's only doing this because he knows you'll come by and clean up
after him.  Perhaps HE has YOU potty trained.?  Have you tried confining
him to a small area for a period of time that would force him into running
around and sleeping in his own dooky?  Maybe that would teach him the err
of his disgusting habit.  Now before you all start with the flames let me
say this.  I'm not talking about being cruel, just making him a little
uncomfortable.  If it's come to the point of having to give him up, it's
at least worth a try.  Another change may cause him to do something even
more unacceptable.  Naturally I'm not talking about long periods of time,
maybe just a day.  Just enough to let him know that if he does this that
he will have to live in it.  Ferrets are such naturally clean critters
that it may work.(and would give you a day off from cleaning up after the
little varmint) LOL.  Has he always been this way?  Any sudden changes
that would make him do this?  Little devil.  Don't feel guilty.  You've
put up with this for a year.  Most people wouldnt put up with this for
a month.

Kim Fox