From:
Chris Perth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:27:48 -0500
Hi you guys!  :-D

Hope you all doing ok, humans and fuzzies (and that the sick ones are
getting better!)

I just want to THANK YOU, everyone who posted (Nicole!) and all those who
e-mailed me with the extra tips for helping Logan and Leeloo accept little
Salma (and Salma not be so scared of them and crazy around food!).

I had actually tried most of the stuff suggested, but you guys really
gave me hope, which is the most important thing!  I love little Salma
too much already to even consider taking her back to the shelter so all
I need is keep trying and trying and with time and loving (and hopefully
not after too many months!) they ll all start getting along!  One thing I
haven t tried yet was to put Bitter Apple on Salma, but it is because I
just haven t found it over here where I live!!!

---> PLEASE: Could anyone here write me the ingredients that Bitter Apple
is made of?  This way I can read through everything they have available
here and see if they have something similar, otherwise I ll have to order
it from the net (which would take some time to arrive).  So far I ve only
seen these sprays and gels that are supposed to keep DOGS and CATS away
from things!

Since I didn t know if that was SAFE to be put directly on a fuzzy s neck
(and something that d be licked or bit by the others!)  I didn t buy it
anyone knows if that stuff is safe and if so, if ferrets are also repelled
by that at all?!!!

I sure don t want something that s gonna stink to poor Salma, she s
traumatized enough to start some complex feeling that she s smelling
bad! :-P

Anyway, thanks again you guys!  It was also really precious of you to
share with me your experiences with introducing fuzzies!  I am happy it
has worked so many times for all of you and VERY hopeful that eventually
it will work with us too! :-)

Can t wait to see them all playing together (so far Salma plays, dances
and dooks only with me), and to be finally able to sleep a whole night
without worries and so my apartment doesn t stink like a skunk!

For all those who re having fuzzy-wars as well at the moment
Good luck!!!

Big hug and dooks to you all!
Chris,
Logan ( why does she hiss at me when I only want to play or sleep with
her?  It makes me mad! ),
Leeloo ( I just don t like her that s all!  She s stinky and orange and
makes monkey noises! ),
and little Salma ( Get away from my food!  The meat s all MINE!!!
and AAAAHHH Mom! Come and help me she s terrorizing meeeee!!!! )