From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:57:21 -0600
I swore I would not get caught up into this again, but after reading
today's posts concerning that WACKO in Layton, I wasted my time emailing
Deanne at Davis County Animal Services offering my assistance and help
in putting her out of the collecting business of any animal.  I am glad
to see that everyone is now beginning to understand what I was initially
talking about when it comes to the NUTTCASE in Layton.  Emailing her
frustration and anger.  This woman has no heart and no conscience.  I
believe everyone who picked up Ferrets from her can testify to that.  I
think someone posted the "FACES OF Innocence."

I will do whatever I can to help stop her, but this is a battle that is
not only going to take me, but pressure from everyone.  Please email
Deanne at Davis County.

Lets stop this person before she hurts another animal.

Rick
U.F.O.