From:
Ken Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:28:06 -0400
You all have probable heard this story before but your going to hear it
again.

CAUTION FERRETS ON THE LOOSE!!!

Please watch were you step.  My little one, Squzzie, was romping around
and mommy was tending another when she stepped backwards right onto her.
She let out a squeal but it was too late.  Squeezie ran off and didn't
seem to be hurt.  When I finaly got her she was favoring her right leg,
still later she was draging it.  We rushed her to the Vets and they took
X-Rays but they haven't found any broken bones, but they think she may
have a hair line fractor of the pelvis.  She is home with us in the sick
cage we have as we have a total of 4 fuzzies.  She seems to be doing
better.  We have another vet appointment Wed for a check up.  I hurt so
bad for her that I prayed to god too give me her pain instead.  Tues I
fell at work and severlie sprained my right ankle.  I hope that is his
way of reiliving her pain because if it is I'd Gladly go thru it again.
Will give an up date on her as soon as we no something.  REMEMBER WATCH
WERE YOU STEP.

Ken, Margie,Murdock,Oreo and of course Squeezie =20