From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:56:46 -0400
Hi.  I checked out the link Alicia provided where a Jen Morrison in
Layton, Utah is advertising as a shelter-she's at it again indeed!  I
think that'd be too much of a coincidence.

You can email her as a "response" to her ad.  I did, and rather politely,
I think, told her I could not believe she would collect animals again
after they were confiscated from her before for her neglectful and
basically abusive treatment of them, etc.  and that I would be contacting
Davis County Animal Control to keep an eye on her and forward them her
"ad".  I said that those of us that helped rescue her 261 or so ferrets
this time would do everything in our power to stop her from doing it
again.  Perhaps if we all let Deanne (did I get her name right?) at Davis
Cty AC know about this, they could cut her off at the pass?

Here's that link:

http://BuyBelowCost.com/index.asp?action=addetail&adid=11116

I am just sickened....

-April