Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:19:00 +0100
Hi All,

It's been a long time since I posted and much love to all humans and ferts
on the FML.  I was terribly worried about the US events and wondered if
everyone is okay out there?  The thought of fuzzies being harmed was too
terrible to contemplate especially on top of the tragic human loss.  If
there is anything I can do, please let me know.

On a happier note, I am trying to find anyone with ferts on the South
Coast of England.  I've been down here for over a year now and still not
seen any other ferts about.  Unfortunately as I am opposed to the
Countryside Alliance, I am unable to join the standard ferret clubs on
offer (no offence to those that do such brilliant work for the ferts
though - especially Sheila!).

So, if there is anyone that would like to get in touch, please feel free
to email me directly on [log in to unmask]

Big hugs and dooks to all.

Luv Susan, Tally, Bailey and Fane

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.