From:
Mark Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:35:45 -0400
I rescued 2 ferrets, a male blaze and a female sable <both are about 2.5
years old> from a woman who needed to get rid of them fast or she would be
evicted.  I already have 5 little dookers and just cannot handle having
another 2 permanently.  If anybody could give these guys a good home,
please contact me as soon as possible.  Both are sweet kids, well behaved,
and in good health <I took them to the vet today> they have had all their
shots.  the female has a slight hair loss on her tail,<the previous owner
claims the male was always biting her tail, and the vet agrees.....he
found no other reason for the hail loss, and the tail is not infected in
any way.

I am in Northern NJ very close to NYC.

As these two have grown up together, I'd like to see them stay together.
If anyone could help, please contact me at [log in to unmask]