Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:17:09 PDT
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Ferret Wallhanging SOS  UT Ferrets ^i^
Seller: craftyferret
Starts: Sep-21-01 14:40:57 PDT
Ends:   Sep-28-01 14:40:57 PDT
Price:  Starts at $22.50

To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1641111249

Item Description:
Handmade from Plastic Canvas Wallhanging.  This item is made after the
auction ends so you can chose the color of heart and ferrets you would
lik to have.

All money will be going to Save Our Shelders to help with the UT ferrets.

When the auction ends you will need to send you money to SOS and they will
let me know and I will then send this out.