From:
Steve Phemister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:11:32 -0700
I have belonged to this group for over 4.5 years this is the 2nd time I've
ever posted.

On 9-18 my little Digger crossed over to the rainbow bridge.  He is the
first baby I have ever had and the most incredible ferret I have ever
encountered.  I am honored that I was able to know and care for him for
4.5 years.  His death was quite sudden and I never got to say good by.  He
died to all of our surprise all by himself at the vet overnight, and that
is tearing me up inside.  This is my first time I've had to say goodbye
and the most painful situation I have ever gone through.  I have no human
children but he will be my child forever.

I may not see you with open eyes anymore, but I will feel your little feet
standing on mine and imagine you're looking up at me like you always
did... I love you little Digger, with a love that will never die.

Thank you for being our child.

We'll love you always and forever,
Mom and Dad