From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:00:12 -0700
Second call for the Halloween Greeting Exchange!  WHAT????  You don't know
about the exchange?  It's simply a way to send greetings to other FML'ers
and their furkids.  Here's how it works!  You e-mail me your home address...
your snail mail address...the place where you live!  I put your name on
a list with the names of 10-12 other people who have also sent in their
addresses.  I then e-mail the list out to everyone who sent in their
address.  Now...here is the fun part!  When you get your list, you need to
send a Halloween greeting to everyone on the list!  You name will be on
the list, but you don't need to send to yourself!  Your name is there so
the other people who got the same list can send YOU greetings!  There are
no rules!  You can buy cards, make cards, write letters, send pictures...
anything you want!  Believe me...you will be AMAZED at some of the
creative people we have that participate in these exchanges!  And this
time...we are adding an extra option.  This time we are collecting a buck
or two to send to CJ in Lass Vegas to help her move the shelter!  She has
to be out of her house by the end of October and we all know there are
always incredible expenses involved in moving...especially the moving of
ferrets!  A DONATION FOR CJ IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CARD
EXCHANGE!  My name will be on all the lists that go out, and if you feel
like enclosing a buck or two, I will gather what we collect and send CJ a
check.  Hopefully, we can get a nice little lump sum for her!  If you have
any questions....give me a holler!

Judy

OH!!  More FML Famous Ferrets Calendars Available!

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/55291348?aucview=search

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1639787502

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640152340