From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:09:37 EDT
I have posted my offer to ferret sit early on.  I will post it again.  I
live in Buffalo, New York.  I can care for single or multiple ferret
families.  Even sick ones.  I am willing to drive about 2 hours if needed.
I do ask for their usual food, fav toy, their cage, and their vet number.
I cannot care for cats/dogs at my apt, but am willing for other pets in
the family.  Please email me off list at: [log in to unmask]

I'm asking BIG to compile a list or file somewhere to put all these offers
together in one place.  I think it would be easier to find the best
location, option, and such.  I know it's extra work, but I really feel
that it would really make things go easier for the ones who are called in
to serve or family members of the deceased.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America

[Moderator's note: I'll make list available -- though if someone can help
to compile it will get done faster :-)  BIG]