From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:22:28 -0500
Hi there,
Hope everyone is doing some what better by now.

I did go to the 3rd Annual Ferret Walk-A-Thon in Michigan today.  The
weather was nice about 70.  The Walk-A-Thon went well:

Mary and Kris Mewton along with CathySitek,CandyR, Diane and Tigger
Fishback all did a fine job putting it together, so give your selves a
pat on the back !!

There was a candle light prayer raffles, food cooked on the grill and Of
course ferrets got to walk down the trail today to raise money for shelter
ones.  At the end Each person took a balloon and wrote the name of their
ferret/ferrets that had passed away and there was also three balloons,
red,white and blue with the names:New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania
on them also, all balloons were released after a short prayer for our
lost ones both human and ferrets!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html