From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:14:44 EDT
I have four kits available, 3m, 1f.  They are chocolate with dark noses,
and black sables.  Their 'nephew' Richelieu won best in show at the
Buckeye Bash recently.  Pedigree is available by going to
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets/Litters.html
click on pedigree, pictures will be up this weekend.

JBF's Count Athos of S&J (Athos)x Mystyx Effects Mandolin (Mandy)
Athos is Richlieu's grandfather.
Parents, as well as all our ferrets here, are tested, and confirmed ADV
negative.  They are handled daily, by myself, my son, and my signifigant
other, and are very gentle, kissy, and playful.  They are also accustomed
to adult ferrets.  they are $125 and up.

They have their first distemper vaccination.

Spay/neuter contract on ferrets placed as pets.
Email for more information.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets