From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:34:09 EDT
::Through the mist she comes, pulling a wagon, ferrets at her side.::

Hello all.  I've not been feeling well just as all of you.  So much going
on in the ferret world.  So many needy ferrets.  And the country nearly at
war.  I think of those in NYC and have to wonder too...how many of them
have pets... waiting for them.

The FAA has grounded my wagon... I gladly pull it.  Anyway I can at least
help by showing you something.  I can try to bring some fun and happiness
into your lives by giving you a super easy way to help Jeans Ferret
Shetler (Ferrets Unlimited), as well as ADV.  I can also give you good
odds at winning a very large ferret afhgan.

   ::She reaches into her robe and with a flash she throws...::

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/raffle.html Go look
puppets!  It's really pretty, and for only a dollar you can.....

Nnnnnnnt.. what is that?!

::Her staff shakes until she must pay attention to it.  She picks it up
and points it into the air releasing before you...::
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/ferrethairklub.html

OH if you need a nice laugh and something to brighten your day....if you
need to see something very original and NEW.... go see that!  LOL there is
info there also to help SOS (the utah ferrets, etc) if you feel you can.
I "predict" that if you go to that website...a smile will creep across
your faces.  And I "feel" that you need that now puppets. :)

::She picks up the handle of the wagon and slowly walks into the mist.::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: