From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:10:55 -0500
Hi, all.

Condolences to those with sick or angeled fuzzies -- my thoughts are with
you.

Tripod Bob seems to be doing GREAT!  The pathology reports won't be back
for about a week, but he's up and moving -- some bruising, but I guess
that's to be expected.  Honestly, I didn't think I'd have to worry about
holding him to the doctor's orders (no rigorous activity), but he seems
to be up to it.

Thank goodness he came out of this one OK.

Everyone else seems to realize that he's been gone and wonders where he is
(he is segregated from the rest of the zoo for the time being).  They'll
be so happy to see him again.

Thanks to everyone who has lent their emotional support. ..  it was very
much appreciated.

Help make us all feel better by going to :
 http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp

and voting for Bob -- he's the one half-asleep in the A&W 12-pack.  He's
crept into 4th place again, but has a ways to go to overtake the next
level of competition.  My sweet disabled, recovering boy (and I) would be
ver grateful if you did.  All winnings will go directly to TLE at Ferret
Family Services to support her shelter.

Again thanks... I'll let everyone know what the pathology report shows in
about one week.

--Andy, Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and Tripod Bob