From:
Tim Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:50:26 -0700
Hi everyone.  First I would like to say thanks to everyone who responded
with ideas for ferret-barricades.  I think I have enough ideas to build
something ferret-resistant (since ferret-proof is a myth), and if it
turns out successful, I'll make the instructions available.

I'm looking through websites, and I've found many lists of things to keep
on hand for ferret medical emergencies.  What I haven't found is a list
that explains what the heck you use the stuff for (some is obvious of
course) or how much to use/how often to use it.

Are there any more in depth "keep these things on hand and here's why"
lists out there, or can someone help me put one together?

Thanks,

Tim "what is Mitox anyway" Hayes
Dooks from Una, Navi, and Asmo