Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:36:07 -0400
From:
Pamela & Steven Schuler <[log in to unmask]>
My husband works in a mailroom.  He and his coworkers have had direct
contact with our local post office's work area which has tested positive
for anthrax.  DH is in the process of being tested and receiving
antibiotics.

We have a 3 year old male ferret.  Is there any way that anthrax could be
transmissible to the ferret?  I am concerned that he may come into contact
with dh's clothing which may contain the anthrax.  We are taking every
precauton we can think of to avoid this happening.

Please help and thank you.