Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:58:51 EDT
From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Still looking for helpers in Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday for Ferret
Adoptions.  If anyone has some time to spare, we would love to see you.
Don't forget, you get 15% off any Petsmart Purchases (at Craig and Martin
Luther King) on the days you volunteer.  It is very rewarding to see one
or two fuzzies go to a loving home.  If you can help, please call me at
253-1400 or e-mail me: [log in to unmask] and come to Petsmart on Craig &
Martin Luther King Friday 10-4 or Saturday 12-4.  CJ from the 24 carat
ferret shelter has the Luv A Pet adoption center now.  It's Great!  We
are working on ferret awareness as well.  Petsmart also has some great
ferret cages (and don't forget about the 15% off).  Please come take a
look at the great ferrets CJ has for adoption.

Thanks,
Lori and the Seven from Heaven