Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:29:17 EDT
From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Gang!!

I haven't posted in a while, in fact I haven't read the FLM much as of
lately just been too busy with the furbrats of mine!!!

Ok We now have a real live ferret room!!!  Ok so most of you have ferret
rooms already but we just had them in two bedrooms until daughter #1 moved
out...and we were off!!!  the carpet came out and particle board and new
lino went in!!  Cove base, fresh paint (pink..long story but the lil girls
voted it in...) and new blinds (on order) and Voila...a Ferret Room!!

I made a plywood half door for air circulation and we were in business...
and ferret math hit us right between the eyes...LOL What is it that says
if ya get a ferret room ya gotta have more ferrets??  It was as if 22
weren't enough, no we will have 26 by the time all of it ends...WOW!!

No I AM NOT A COLLECTOR but I guess ya couldn't tell it by the numbers.
I still have the ferrets that my niece left me with plus my own and then
a co-worker asked me ( and you all know where this is going right?) if I
would take another lil male ferret.  this ferret was supposedly found
loose and was returned to a Petco store here in Reno.  I dunno much about
how or where but we ended up with a very cute,big eyed, Brown nosed
chocolate point male fret in need of a dentist!!  Well after two visits
to the vet and alot of time feeding soup and meds he is up and doing much
better.

Oh well... There are three more ferrets "in the wings" so to speak that
are comming soon to the ferret room nearest us...heheheheheheh.. and that
will make it 26..Well at least these three are very healthy and have had
all of their shots ect ect ect..  Such is life but then they are ferrets
and ya gotta love em!!

Oh and by the way..I got the basic designs for our ferret room from Carole
and from Sue both of Virginia.  I stole it from looking at their ferret
rooms ...heheheheheheh.  I mean I "borrowed" the basic designs from these
fine ferret folks while I toured their ferret facilities...

We are going back to Va Bch again in December for another visit with
Carole...and to eat Edy's Ice Cream.  I hope to make it to the ferret
Symposium in Las Vegas in Febuary of next year...hope to meet alot of
you there... After All It Is for the ferrets!!

Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada.