Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:33:32 -0700
From:
"michelle A." <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
I have 2 ferts and one came 100% litter trained (I adopted him a few
months ago)when out or in of the cage and the other one I have had since
he was a baby and he uses the litter 100% while he is in the cage but
never when he is out.  I have him free roaming during the day he then
goes everywhere but the litter.  He used to go back in the cage to use
the litter (and oh boy did I used to brag about that) but stopped that a
few months ago, I have no idea why.

I have tried multiple litters in the house (I currently have at least one
in every room).  All the basic things have been tried with no results.  He
even peed right next to the litter the other day :-\r  Now, I know he knows
what the litter is for since he does use it if confined in small rooms
(such as the bathroom).  I am a bit frustrated and would welcome any
suggestions.

-M