Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:58:20 -0400
From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
I have always sung to my ferrets.  I sing about everything.  I sing about
making dinner, kissing bellies, chasing ferrets, washing dishes, folding
clothes...you name it.  It's something I've done as a kid and never gave
up.  It wasn't until about 4 years ago that someone was visiting me and my
husband had commented that I sing all the time.  My husband smiled and
said, "yep.  She sings all day everyday." I asked my mom about it and she
told me that I've always done that!  I didn't even realize it.  So,
needless to say, I've been singing to all my ferrets for the past 2 1/2
years.  My husband works at home, so it's pretty quiet here during the day
except for a radio that we keep on.  When I come home in the afternoons,
they are asleep and what not, but then when I start talking, just saying
things like, "Oh man...what a day..." and they all come running to see me!
They really respond to my voice.  As soon as I start singing...they start
dooking, hopping, playing, etc.  It's lots of fun..

PS.  Thanks to the person who made the ferret signature picture.  I really
like it and I hope you don't mind that I took it. :-)

Dooks, peace and happiness to everyone...

April

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_