Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:34:46 -0400
From:
Karla Staudt <[log in to unmask]>
Hi to all!

We've been ferret-owned for four years now, but this is a first for us.
Both of our ferrets come running to a squeaky ball (in exchange for a
reward) - something we have always found very handy at bed time!

Lately (to the great consternation of my teenage daughters) I have been
singing to Meep, an original song called "Ratty Boy" :o)  I guess he has
heard the song often enough now that he actually comes running when I sing
it to him -and of course I have rewarded that behavior to reinforce it.
It is too cute to start singing and this little ferret comes winging
around a corner!  Daisy is also catching on to the song and putting in an
appearance.

Karla
Meep and Daisy
I'm proud to be an American!