Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 02:47:06 EDT
From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>

undigested food......make sure that your ferrets are on a "FERRET FOOD"...
ferrets can get this way because they are getting sick (make sure they go
to the vet once a year for shots/check up), upset, or they ate something
that they should not have,of course parasites can cause it too...my
ferrets are tested every year foe parasites..and any new ones are tested
right away, before they are exposed to any of my other ones...i went thru
giardia once...YUCK!!!

so anyway.....this is what i do...i as a rule of thumb give my ferrets 1/2
to 1 inch of petromalt or laxatone every 3 days....they also eat sheppard
and green ferret food with ultimate ferret food by 8 in 1....i just sent
off for the path valley food...there is this stuff called "VIRAL DETOX"
by azmira
http://www.azmira.com/    (Azmira - The Best for Your Pet)

i put the viral detox in their water 2 drops per ferret in their water...
the first 2 days...then i drop per ferret for about a week...they also
have alot of other products that are great...i swear by them...they really
do work...my children and i even use them...just try this and see if it
works...also i use bottled/distilled or purified water with myself and my
ferrets/animals....this is not a lecture just what i personaly do...

hope it helps...
trudie