Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:23:42 EDT
From:
There are over 200 ferrets from Utah that need our help in a variety of
ways.  Here is a fun way to help to donate to SOS.  Each of us has
something that someone else may want.  Let us face it.  That is why we
have resale shops, garage sales, antique stores.

What ya got that you would be willing to ship to someone?  That someone
would make a donation to SOS>

I gotta brand new --TWO gifts just purchased from GCFA.!!!  I gotta
jewelry/knick knack box made out of porcelain in white with a black eyed
white ferret on the top in decoupage.  I gotta snowball glass thingy with
a pretty stone ferret in it and little shoes and doo dads.  You know--you
tilt it over, and snow falls inside.  It is hot off the ferret shelves.

Just the ferret sitting in it has gone for more than $20 plus shipping of
8 dollars on e-bay.  Both cost me over $60.  But I will send out both of
these for the person who donates $40.  to SOS.

Anyone gotta little gift for us???

Lisette