Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:59:04 -0700
From:
carolyn miller <[log in to unmask]>
I'm still in shock .God be with all of the ones who are having to deal
with this on first hand basis .  God give them strength and some peace in
their hearts.Why is Terrism allowed to even exist?Lets hope our Government
does the right thing and finds these Monsters and deals with them, Say no
to Terrism and the Hate and Misery that it stems from and that it creates.

Carolyn