Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:06:49 -0700
From:
This past month has been an absolute nightmare.  After losing our Buddy
Looove, I had to move out of my house from my insignificant other (ugly
situation) and in with room mates who very graciously and instantaneously
took me in.  Within hours I packed my bare necessities and my fuzzies.

Unfortunately one of the roomies went psycho and reported me to the
landlord for having ferrets... It was then that my friends came to the
rescue.  Between Mollie Golden and Dan, Millie Walls and Rose Thomas, cages
were moved and ferrets were ferret sat until other arrangements could be
made.  These people were life savers.  I couldn't imagine leaving my
ferrets in the care of ANYONE else even if I did have to drive to Delaware
to drop them off and pick them up.  I knew they were in excellent hands.

Millie with so many health problems did not even hesitate to accept Jasper
and Mystery for a few days.( as a matter of fact, I'm surprised I got them
back!)  Her sister in law Rose took Autumn and Boo.  The little devils
really took their toll on her too.  They bit and chased her causing her to
fall and injure her hip.  (We iz weallllly sowwy Miss Wose.)  Molly and Dan
helped me move cages and are babysitting my newest ferret Tucker.  To all
that helped out, I am eternally grateful.  Things are also looking up.  My
ex is giving me back the house and will find an apartment.  In the mean
time, he is letting me keep the fuzzys in the old critter room....for only
$200 rent for the month.!!  What a guy.  Can't imagine why I left him!  LOL

Again, thank you to all.  I really don't know what I would have done
without your help.  You are truly ferret people.

Love
Kim