From:
Stan & Jac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:35:12 -0700
We have tried just about everything to keep our eleven ferrets out of my
very expensive, custom ordered, beautiful couch.  Now I have a new idea,
and I hope it will work because I really don't want to have to use
cardboard, tape etc.  We have already replaced the bottom of it with a
solid piece of wall panel board and that took care of the entry from
underneath but now they have dug holes in the sides underneath the skirt
which hangs to the floor.

So...I ordered two of the "Great Walls" from the Ferret Store.  I figure if
it can contain ferrets in a play area why won't it work the opposite way
and contain my couch when my kids are having their daily run of the house?
I plan to use those shower curtain rod covers along the top of it so that
Baby and Annie, my Olympic Jumpers, cannot get a hold of the top with their
claws and pull themselves over.

I will let everyone know how it turns out.  My order won't be here until
the end of next week.  By the way, has anyone tried this already?

Jacquie
*The Couch Crew - BooBoo, Buffy, Baby, Bubba, Dante, Lars, Gilly & Annie
*Our adopted OLDSTERS who ignore the couch - Fern, Critter & Arwen