From:
Kate Mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:40:23 -0700
Hello everyone,

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who replied to me about
Spaz and being on Pred.

Spaz had been doing well since his surgery but today I found another lump
twice the size of the one the vet took out.  We are just sick over it.  I
have phoned the vet but it is a holdiay weekend and she will call me
tommorow as the answering service was taking their calls.

My hubby and I have discussed our options and Spaz's .  We decided no more
surgery as this was his third one.  We decided we will carry on with the
Pred and hope for the best.  We will shower him with love and kisses and
treats, walks and anything else his little heart desires.  When the time
comes we will help him to the bridge.  I hope that the lump by his incision
is just swelling from healing but I don't know.  Again thanks to everyone
who replied.

Hugs and kisses to all fuzzy's
Kate and the Spaz monster